Monday, September 15, 2014

Bianca Duimel Portraiture 9-15-14

Bianca Duimels workshop A short bio on Bianca. She says-
 I have been a pro photographer for 25 years , bought my first glamour studio 20 years ago. I started in a photographic laboratory , developing film , printing , hand enlarger , learning darkroom skills etc . I then helped set up mini labs and progressed to selling photographic equipment , managing camera stores learning everything there was to know about photographic equipment and running a busy store, then bought my first studio ,photographing Glamour ( I am also a Make up artist and hair stylist ) families and weddings for 15 years.I have always drawn and painted , the arrival of Photoshop was an wonderful development , I jumped in both feet
I was Classic Portrait Photographer of the year last year with the NZIPP and am a master and fellow member.



Bianca Duimel Portraiture FB

Facebook - The Photographers Network

No comments:

Post a Comment